DIY Ideas – Plastic Bottle Plantation
I’m a computer guy and have two hobbies, one to collect all type of CD’s and second I must have a cold drink bottle on my table while working. In other words my thinking process starts after having cold drink. Well I know it is not a healthy habit but can’t live without it. Last month I was cleaning my room and to my astonish I had a lot of plastic bottles and expired CD’s with me and then I decided to collect and implement some DIY ideas and plastic bottle plantation is one of the ideas, which I implemented recently in my free time. In my successive posts I will write about all the DIY Ideas I implemented but today let us have a look at CD and Plastic Bottle Plantation Idea.
- Plastic Bottles
- Old Useless CD’s
- Knife / Scissor / Cutter
- Plastic Cement / Glue to firmly connect CD and Bottle
- Sand Paper
1. Use marker to draw the sketch (the shape in which you want the final design of container) on plastic bottle .
2. Use the scissor to cut the plastic bottle from the marked location.
3. Use the sand paper to rub the bottle cap from top and CD from the center.
4. Use the plastic cement to join the CD and bottle cap.
5. After some time cap the bottle firmly.
6. Make the container colorful using some paint or you can even skip this step as per your requirement.
7. Your plastic bottle container is ready for plantation.
1. Carefully use the plastic cement.
2. Children must be supervised while using the plastic cement.